Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Final Days on the Blue Ridge Parkway

I would love to say the end of the trip was easy but I cannot.  We enjoyed beautiful vistas of the colorful mountains but the riding was hard as heck.   We got on around mile marker 265, camped 2 nights on the parkway before getting off at mile marker 376 and head to our final destination.  My smile got bigger and bigger with every mile we got closer we got to home.  I am so happy we are in NC. It is beautiful!  I am truly amazed at what we did:)







4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ALI AND TOM!
    You sure look happy going over the finish line:)
    Still processing that you cycled across the entire USA....amazing! It was wonderful seeing you and watching how the Flynn platoon works. I am so happy for you both:) xox Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy! I know it is amazing:) Go Team Flynn!

      Delete
  2. Congrats guys on an amazing journey. Loved the blog pictures and thanks for the many postcards.
    lots of love,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete